The 2 total winners of the annual “Greatest Fleets To Drive For” award had been named by the Truckload Carriers Affiliation (TCA) and CarriersEdge this week.
On March 6, the TCA acknowledged two for-hire carriers as the highest workplaces within the trucking business primarily based on nomination by an organization driver or owner-operator and a subsequent analysis of the corporate’s human assets practices.
C.A.T. Inc. of Coteau-du-Lac, QC, was named as the general winner within the giant service class.
Chief Carriers, Inc. of Grand Island, Nebraska, received total finest fleet to drive for within the small service class.
“12 months after 12 months, the general winners are really altering the sport. It’s crucial that fleets set up driver-centric choices which magnetize and retain a talented workforce whereas establishing packages that enhance the work-life stability for his or her workers. Chief Carriers, Inc. and C.A.T. Inc. have performed simply that and their outcomes present that these efforts repay,” stated TCA President Jim Ward.
See beneath for the listing of corporations that made the High 20 Greatest Fleets To Drive For Listing for 2023 introduced in January:
- American Central Transport – Kansas Metropolis, MO
- C.A.T. Inc. – Coteau-du-Lac, QC
- Challenger Motor Freight Inc. – Cambridge, ON
- Chief Carriers, Inc. – Grand Island, NE
- Continental Categorical, Inc. – Sidney, OH
- Decker Truck Line, Inc. – Fort Dodge, IA
- Erb Transport – New Hamburg, ON
- Fortigo Freight Providers Inc. – Etobicoke, ON
- Fremont Contract Carriers, Inc. – Fremont, NE
- Jetco Supply a GTI Firm – Houston, TX
- Okay & J Trucking, Inc. – Sioux Falls, SD
- Kriska Holdings Restricted – Prescott, ON
- Leonard’s Categorical – Farmington, NY
- Nick Strimbu, Inc. – Brookfield, OH
- PGT Trucking, Inc. – Aliquippa, PA
- Thomas E. Keller Trucking Inc. – Defiance, OH
- TLD Logistics Providers, Inc. – Knoxville, TN
- Transland – Strafford, MO
- Veriha Trucking, Inc. – Marinette, WI
- Wellington Group of Firms – Aberfoyle, ON
The Greatest Fleets To Drive For award was launched in 2008.